- Guests, infants, and children are required to be submit the following copies of the documents before check-in in all our hotels and resorts.
For Resident Indians
- Valid Government Approved Individual Photo ID proofs: Passport, Driving License, Voter ID card, Credit Card with Photograph on it, Aadhar Card or Passport.
For Foreigners and Non Resident Indians, PIO and OCI Card Holders
- Guests holding foreign country's passport, PIO card or OCI card holders have to get an RAP (Restricted Area Permit) issued from the Airport on arrival. Copies of the Passport with the Visa, or PIO card or OCI card with the RAP have to be submitted and guests have to fill their personal details before check-in in all our hotels and resorts.
Child & Infant Policy
- Infants and Children below the age of 5 years without extra bed will be complimentary.
- Children between 5-12 yrs with extra mattress @ 2000/- + 8.7% tax per day on C.P.
- All meals will be served at the main restaurant.
- C.P. - Room + Breakfast.
Check-In / Check-Out Time
- Jazeera Resort : Check-in Time - 12:00 PM and check-out time is 10:00 AM.
- Early check-in and Late check-out is subject to availability.
- Guaranteed early check-in or late check-out will be charged one night's room rate.
Bookings Terms And Conditions
- Bookings will be held provisionally up to a pre-specified Cut-off date after which they will be released.
- Bookings confirmed only after 100% payment in advance.
- Rates subject to change without prior intimation.
- Any hike/s in Govt. taxes, the same would be charged accordingly over and above the room rates/ meals.
High Season Surcharge
- INR 1000/- + Taxes per room per night will be extra from 20th December, 2016 till 20th January, 2017.
- Dinner Supplement compulsory for 31 December, 2016 Rs. 2000/- + Taxes Per Head.
- Full refund for cancellation received 30 days or more in advance.
- 50% refund for cancellation received 15 days in advance or more.
- No refund for cancellation received less than 15 days in advance